Contact Us

If you have questions about the following services, contact YourTexasBenefits support center. They are always keen to help you out.

Call the Office of Civil Rights if you wish to speak with someone about discrimination or file a complaint of favoritism.

Civil Rights Office

Health and Social Services Committee.

701 W. 51st Street, MC W206

Austin, Texas 78751

1-888-388-6332/1-512-438-4313 or the relay function of your vote.

[email protected]

Customer Service:

Medicaid Customer Service: 1-800-252-8263

CHIP Call Center: 1-877-543-7669/1-800-647-6558

CHIP machining center:

Texas Health and Human Services

PO Box 149024

Austin, TX 78714-9024

Calling 2-1-1 (toll-free) is also an option to find out how to claim sickness benefits. You can call from 8:00 am to 18:00 pm (Monday to Friday).

Note: If you are deaf, have problems in hearing or have speech problems, contact the Texas Office of Social and Health Services. Use the relay service of your decision. The state of Texas provides Texas Relay that you can utilize by calling 7-1-1/1-800-735-2989.